Shoplifting and Theft
"Helping Others Navigate Their Life’s Journey with Grace, Love and Hope while Living out Their Purpose”
Shoplifting and Theft Classes
Here at Embrace Counseling and Consulting we provide engaging, interactive, and effective court approved shoplifting prevention classes to clients that have been accused of theft or shoplifting. This is a live instructor led course and we dive-deep into why people shoplift and steal. We also expose the underlining issues that may cause kleptomania or compulsive stealing. We also offer solutions that our clients can use immediately after leaving class.
- A 3-Hour Court-Approved Class
- If you have been caught shoplifting or otherwise stealing, you may be required to complete a 3-hour theft and shoplifting class. Georgia requires that shoplifting offenders complete this one-time program as one of their plea or probation requirements. In some cases, individuals are required to complete programs from 5-15 hours for court; in these cases, we are happy to work out a program that will allow you to get the required hours.
- The underlining issues that trigger the impulse to steal.
- Evaluate the strategies and tools that shoplifters and thieves’ use.
- Learn how to use emotional intelligence to promote recovery.
- Gain relapse prevention strategies to assist you from re-offending.
- Understand how anger and depression influences behavior.
- Learn how to be “smart and not strong.”
- Learn how to develop self-awareness, know triggers, and avoid criminal behavior.
- Gain deeper insight into the addiction by evaluating assessments and learning about the different types of shoplifters.
- Self-esteem, depression, anger, professional development and consequences.
- Potential employment opportunities for offenders that have multiple theft or shoplifting charges on their record.