"Helping Others Navigate Their Life’s Journey with Grace, Love and Hope while Living out Their Purpose”
- I have started multiple projects but can’t seem to finish them.
- I have so many ideas but can’t seem to get started.
- I feel overwhelmed with everything I want to accomplish.
- I feel overlooked at work.
- I want a promotion but can’t seem to get one.
- I am at a crossroads and need to figure out what’s next for me.
Does this sound like you?
If you answer YES to any of these, stop what you’re doing and email me. (coachingwithMcGriff@gmail.com)
Together we will:
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you are purposed to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Decipher your mindset/spiritual unique needs
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change!
- Goal Clarity/Resume & Interview Skills/Navigating Office Dynamics/Balance Work, Life, Family/Earning The Money you deserve
- Breaking Through Barriers
- Discover the magic of knowing what you want to do and doing it!
Led by the Owner and Director of Embrace Counseling and Consulting, I can help you explore new possibilities, navigate challenges in your current work, or help you plan for launching your first career.
Whether you are young or old, you have experienced various types of life transitions along the way. Whether this has involved grieving over the loss of a loved one, starting life anew after a divorce, or adjusting to life as an adult once you leave home and start a career, these events can sometimes be far more stressful than people realize. As a result, they may find themselves dealing with issues such as anxiety, depression, or a lack of motivation to move forward with their lives. If you are dealing with these or other issues, you may need various types of counseling or therapy to help you get back on the right track. Should you need help with life transitions such as these, schedule a session with us today.
Setting and Reaching Goals
When you find yourself in the midst of a life transition, it is crucial you do not lose sight of your goals. Unfortunately, when anxiety and depression get in the way, they can greatly impede your progress in moving forward. Whether you’re trying to establish new relationships after a divorce or trying to decide on a new career to pursue, these tasks can indeed feel daunting. To overcome this, you will make progress by dividing your overall goal into a series of small, manageable, and achievable tasks. By doing so and accomplishing them one at a time, you can begin to regain confidence that has been lost due to negative people or experiences.